Follow the steps below to disable secure boot:
1) Power down the system, disconnect the power, and ground yourself
2) Remove the Quadro or NVS graphics board from its slot
3) Boot the system using integrated graphics
4) Access the CMOS set-up menu (CMOS settings can usually be accessed during boot, typically by pressing one of F1, F2, F8, F12, or Delete).
5) Set Secure Boot to Disabled
6) If there is an option, set CSM (or compatibility or legacy mode) to Enabled.
7) Save the new settings
8) Power down the system
9) Install the Quadro or NVS graphics board again
10) The system should now boot
If the steps above do not resolve the issue, consider trying the Quadro or NVS graphics board in a different PC.
In some cases, a BIOS update to the motherboard may be required to enable your PC to boot after inserting your new Quadro or NVS graphics board. CAUTION: PNY cannot be responsible if a BIOS fails to resolve this issue, or causes others, so it is best to have a support representative from the computer or motherboard manufacturer help you with a BIOS update.
If you need further help, please call PNY Quadro Support at 800-203-0130.